PROJECT #1 UK Poetry
UK Poetry is a mailing list with a public face. Everything works through your e-mail account. But instead of being a closed environment, all correspondence is also automatically posted on the UK Poetry site for anyone to view.
Nothing on UK Poetry is private. This gives you lots of choice in how you choose to interact with it. You can simply bookmark the site, you can subscribe by e-mail or you can request to be a contributor.
UK Poetry will only feel like a listserv to the contributors - there are other ways to interact with it where it will function like a mailing list, or just simply a website.
There are three main ways to use the UK Poetry site. If all you want is to be kept up to date with the latest posts, you can subscribe by e-mail using the big green button, or alternatively just bookmark the site. If you would like to become a contributor, here's how:
- Request to join by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Once you have received an invite and have clicked the confirmation link inside it, read on.
- To post on the site, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line is the title of your post.
- You can include links and attach pictures - they will be incorporated into your post. Here's a super-fun tutorial if you want more details.
- You will receive an e-mail when a new post is added to the blog. You will also receive comments via e-mail.
- To leave a comment on a post, reply to the e-mail you've received that contains the post to which you want to reply.
If you have any questions, just drop us an e-mail.